WHAT TO PACK
- Morning Snack
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit
- Water shoes
- The Painted Cloud is a nut-free space. Please do not pack: nut-butter sandwiches, granola bars containing nuts, etc.
- Weather permitting, we will go to the playground and sprinklers at Rodney & South 4th St. - just 2 blocks away.
- Children are not permitted to go barefoot in the sprinklers.
- You are welcome to leave your child's bathing suit, sunscreen, water shoes, and towel in a cubby at the studio for the week.
- A $50 per day deposit is required per child, per camp week. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, but will be put toward the final balance. The remaining tuition cost is fully refundable up to one week prior to start date.
- A child's place in camp will not be reserved until the deposit is paid.
- Registration will remain open until a camp is full.
- Doors open at 8:55am -- we will not answer the doorbell before then. If you arrive early, please feel free to wait outside or at Otha's coffee shop just 3 doors down near Broadway.
- There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks.
- There will be a LATE FEE when picking up children more than 15 minutes past the end of class. Fee starts at $20 at 3:15pm. Each additional half hour will be charged $20 (e.g. 3:45 = $40, 4:15 = $60). This fee goes directly to the teacher who is made to stay late. Late fees must be paid immediately at pickup via cash or credit. This is not an after care option. After care can be arranged in advance (subject to teacher availability).
- Please let us know of any special issues or events in your child's life that will help us to better understand, teach, and care for your child.
- Please let us know if there are any special concerns for your child using the toilet.
- Please pack an extra pair of underwear and pants in case of a pee/poop accident.
- The Painted Cloud is a nut-free space.
- Children must be kept home to rest when they present any of the following symptoms:
▪ Fever: 100°F or higher (a child needs to be fever free - without the aid of Tylenol or other fever reducers for a minimum of 24 hours before returning to The Painted Cloud).
▪ Vomiting: 2 or more times in a 24 hour period. Please do not bring your child if they have vomited in the night.
▪ Breathing trouble, sore throat, swollen glands, loss of voice, hacking or continuous coughing.
▪ Frequent scratching of body or scalp, lice, rash, or any other spots that resemble childhood diseases, including ringworm.
▪ Child is irritable, continuously crying, or requires more attention than we can provide without hurting the health, safety or well-being of the other children in our care.